As a controlled language is a language is called, uses a reduced vocabulary and grammar of a selected area.
The use of a controlled language has the following advantages:
• The documents are easier to read.
• ambiguities are avoided.
• Translator collect the facts quickly.
• Automated systems provide a better translation.
• The cost of translation is reduced.
Examples of rules of a controlled language:
• The sentences are less than 25 words.
• The sentences are for less than facts.
• The sentence is repeated when it concerns the same facts.
• The sentences are grammatically complete.
• The sentences have a simple grammatical structure.
• The noun is repeated in the sentence. A pronoun is not used.
• The nouns are marked with articles.
• The records are used words from a dictionary.
• The spelling of the words is correct.